Once you receive the draft permit, Payne Environmental Services will review the draft permit and ensure that you understand all the applicable regulations and requirements. If necessary, Payne Environmental Services will negotiate with state regulatory agencies. It is critical that the facility owner is aware of the monitoring and record keeping requirements.
Payne Environmental Services can help with all phases of the air permitting process including:
- Preparing an Air Permit Application
- Preparing Air Emission Inventory
- Determining Applicable Air Regulations
- Greenhouse Gas Reporting
- Assisting with Title V Compliance
- Assisting with communications with state & federal regulatory agencies
If any questions arise about air permit requirements, Payne can find the answers to your questions.
In addition to permits, Payne Environmental Services can assist with the following air compliance services:
- Risk Management Program Plan
- Air Dispersion Model